Home Health Care Job Opportunities in and Around Atlanta, Georgia
Credentials That Would Be Required:
- Certification card (for certified nursing assistants)
- Nursing license (for RN's and LPN's)
- Current CPR card
- Negative TB test (within the past year)
- Picture ID and Social Security Card or documentation that shows eligibility to be employed in the USA
- 6 months experience within the past 2 years for CNA's
- One year's experience within the past 3 years for nurses
Your Special Gifts and Skills Were Meant to Be Shared With Others
In homes and health care facilities, people of every age are in need of your services, your talents, and your kindness. You can make a difference and have a positive effect in the life of another, and your career, by joining the health care team of professionals at Health Force.
From infants and children to adults and the elderly, we combine the best in modern health care technology and training with a customized, caring approach to each patient and family.
Flexible shifts available in the following areas:
- Registered nurses
- Infusion nurses
- Critical care nurses
- Behavioral health nurses
- Surgical nurses
- Licensed practical nurses
- ICU/CCU nurses
- Home health aides
- Personal care aides
- Certified nursing assistants
As a valued member of our team, you will have the option to work full-time, part-time, weekdays, nights or weekends. You are now in control of your schedule and make changes to accommodate your desires and lifestyles.
Health Force employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Shift differentials
- Vacation pay
- Referral bonus programs
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Annual performance increases
And much more!